Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

great

loved, it only problem is the annoying high pitch squel you hear every time someone talks, (you must have a bad mic)

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

that song

what is that god damn song at the end, I remeber it from something but I can't remeber what.

LazyMuffin responds:

Tom & Jerry

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

really good

it it had a nice story plus graphics,

happy aprel foooels every one ;).

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

nice but a bit annoying

The only way to win at this game is to realize there is no way you can beat the system within the casino and have to rely on luck . If you want to get to the 4th floor quickly .

1. Either bet all of your money on rock,paper scissors or heads/tails , do these enough times until you 50000 dollars. If you lose all your money it's okay , just restart and try again.

2. once you have 50,000 go to the 3rd floor and try Russian roulette it doubles your money and you have a great chance of winning, if you lose simply restart .

Now you should have 100 thousand and got to the 4th floor , congratulations you unlocked the whole game :D

Deep Sea Diver Deep Sea Diver

bland but midly entertaining

The score system is useless, uprgrades should be given by place completed and not by grinding .

My final upgrade stats were
-lights 2
-engine/speed 2
-oxygen 3
-hull 3

You can easily beat the game with these stats becuase you can get an artifact and you don't have to resurface for it to count .

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

good but

The boss is a douchebag move , you have nene and darnell say to fight him when all you have to do is avoid him . And even if you knew that there's no way to actually avoid him by moving around , I just hung out in the upper left corner the whole time and won.

MarcyVF responds:

Lol, Nene and Darnell really wants you to fight, I never said you should!
Heh really? Hung out in the upper left corner? I gotto try that.

Thanks!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

oh gawd

i was just going to the audio portal to look for some awsome music for my pico day submission and then this started playing.

so yeah the rest is history

DarKsidE555 responds:

So...this means it's gonna be in your 2008 submission? If so...sweeeeet! Tell me when it's up and running! :D

Thanks for the review man!

Blood on Cloak Blood on Cloak

very good

you did a great job at defining the form of the hand through blood and even went so far as to define finger prints.

However I think this would be better as a full body sketch , maybe a man lying dead on the ground while we see blood defining the form of some invisible figure .

either way it's an interesting piece , and I would definitely like to see more in the future.

Rodeo Rodeo

fuck yeah

if you don't mind me asking,

how long can she "ride" the "bull" for?

BizarroJoe responds:

The question would be better formuled as the following:
How many "bulls" can she ride until she gets exhausted?
...
I don't know how many of them are kept in the ranch...