Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

nice but a bit annoying

The only way to win at this game is to realize there is no way you can beat the system within the casino and have to rely on luck . If you want to get to the 4th floor quickly .

1. Either bet all of your money on rock,paper scissors or heads/tails , do these enough times until you 50000 dollars. If you lose all your money it's okay , just restart and try again.

2. once you have 50,000 go to the 3rd floor and try Russian roulette it doubles your money and you have a great chance of winning, if you lose simply restart .

Now you should have 100 thousand and got to the 4th floor , congratulations you unlocked the whole game :D

Deep Sea Diver Deep Sea Diver

bland but midly entertaining

The score system is useless, uprgrades should be given by place completed and not by grinding .

My final upgrade stats were
-lights 2
-engine/speed 2
-oxygen 3
-hull 3

You can easily beat the game with these stats becuase you can get an artifact and you don't have to resurface for it to count .

Pico's Ludo Vengeance Pico's Ludo Vengeance

good but

The boss is a douchebag move , you have nene and darnell say to fight him when all you have to do is avoid him . And even if you knew that there's no way to actually avoid him by moving around , I just hung out in the upper left corner the whole time and won.

MarcyVF responds:

Lol, Nene and Darnell really wants you to fight, I never said you should!
Heh really? Hung out in the upper left corner? I gotto try that.

Thanks!

Little Stars Little Wars Little Stars Little Wars

good game

beat it quite easily, for a stradejy game ,

the trick is to get and keep the highest producing systems by any means nessacary , even if you have to camp it for a little while. You should also usaly attack red first , hes the weakest becuase he attacks everyone.

Luis' Border Jumper! Luis' Border Jumper!

ultimate stardejy to beat this game

1. hold down space
2. jerk off
3.???????
4. profit

Bango! Bango!

good but not quite

overall good, could ramp up the graphics though.

one thing anooyed the hell out of me was the popup asking you to go to the wlakthrough ever damn 5 seconds.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

nice

it was good copy of the alein hominid minigame,

also, happy april fools everyone ;)

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

really good

my only complaint is the controls of which are slightly hard to use but other then that its a really fun game.

Fifi's Fury Fifi's Fury

hilarious

I dont particulay like furry hentai, but this till was preety funny.

the gameplay was ok but I found the game quite laggy.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

great

its a good game, but you should check some of the weapons, for; example the shotgun dose less damage then the second handgun, for some reason.